Atheists: how do you respond to the arguments made in this Roman Catholic video about wasting your seed?

So your answers are proof that neither of nimrods you bothered to watch the video?

Neither of you nimrods.

@mike,

Your loss.

- Funny how not a single one of you people here are old enough to “get it”. When did YA. Become so saturated w Twighlight loving tweens?

God is probably very irate with most Roman Catholics.  Even this fellow with his 100 or so children has not used his all his sperm prolifically.  Priests are supposed to save theirs.

'

'God' must be very irate with me ever since I was 13.  But because I am an atheist, I really do not worry about it.

• Archer

Why would I care about someone else's issues and their seed based in their "beliefs".

• Doc

Tell them if they don't like it, they can spit instead of swallow.

At least we don't put in up the bums of children

• Mike

I don't watch random videos because someone is too lazy to type their question.  If you have a point to make, say it.

The Catholics have one agenda, world domination..they are the current pagan Roman Empire and they want the entire planet to be under their umbrella..so go forth and multiply is their motto

IM NOT INTERESTED...I HAVE A SON AND A DAUGHTER AND I AM METHODIST.

If it's a waste, I'll gladly donate it to any woman who wants it.

Speaking of wastes of seed, somebody is one.