Atheists: how do you respond to the arguments made in this Roman Catholic video about wasting your seed?

Update:

So your answers are proof that neither of nimrods you bothered to watch the video?

Update 2:

Neither of you nimrods.

Update 3:

@mike,

Your loss.

- Funny how not a single one of you people here are old enough to “get it”. When did YA. Become so saturated w Twighlight loving tweens?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

God is probably very irate with most Roman Catholics.  Even this fellow with his 100 or so children has not used his all his sperm prolifically.  Priests are supposed to save theirs.

'

'God' must be very irate with me ever since I was 13.  But because I am an atheist, I really do not worry about it.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why would I care about someone else's issues and their seed based in their "beliefs".

• Doc
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Tell them if they don't like it, they can spit instead of swallow.

• 2 months ago

At least we don't put in up the bums of children

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't watch random videos because someone is too lazy to type their question.  If you have a point to make, say it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Catholics have one agenda, world domination..they are the current pagan Roman Empire and they want the entire planet to be under their umbrella..so go forth and multiply is their motto

• 2 months ago

IM NOT INTERESTED...I HAVE A SON AND A DAUGHTER AND I AM METHODIST.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If it's a waste, I'll gladly donate it to any woman who wants it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Speaking of wastes of seed, somebody is one.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.