Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 2 months ago

Do you think China could easily defeat India, especially with North Korea, Pakistan and other Muslim countries helping them?

Update:

Amusing, yet you conveniently forget that Pakistan alone has more nuclear warheads than India. Add China's other Asian allies into the fray, and, alas, the odds are not at all in the Indians' favour... :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

China does not and will not engage India in a full out war.  Simple as that.

USA, Japan, Australia and India ,  aka 'The Quad'  alone is one reason for  China never to think about fcuking with India.    Thats one reason.

If China has balls, why does it not help Pakistan to grow a pair and try to take J&K From India ?

it can't because its scared to get involved in something like that.

As for Pakistan engaging India in all out war - the last time that happened , India permanently changed the world map. I shudder to think what she would do this time round if provoked.

ask your mother or father if they can remember what happened, they will tell you properly and maybe you can stop posting questions like these and instead go to the library and do research my son.

Before giving lectures about being clean,  learn to wipe your own a55 is what im saying.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

After careful consideration I don't think India could do much about a sudden sneaky saturation bombing with nukes;but then, which of us is really immune to a sudden dishonourable sneaky murder. Although I feel that it would bother the British specifically, for reasons I cannot explain, and that it would attract the attention of the world, I am disinclined to believe that India would go long unavenged. Possibly the axis of evil has grown overconfident because they are murdering the children in Syria with impunity, getting their jollies torturing many thousands in the big Furka-shaped Satanic Ritual Centre and sending millions fleeing as refugees. Possibly. But, Britain would avenge India swiftly. The Chinese had better be damned sure they get them all, all at once, because the one good thing that the Muslims have done for the Hindoos has been to keep them on their toes, what. India is lean not fat. Eh. India is hard not soft. India is used to doing without any excess of food and rest, kept on guard against murdering Muslims. China had better be damned sure they get the entire subcontinent and, of course, there's bound to be a bit of fallout on their Pakistani friends. But then, perhaps a radioactive Pakistan would not displease the Chinese, having just "disappeared" a million Muslim Uighurs in their liquidation camps. China seems not to be a true friend to anyone right now except Ecuador.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No Muslim country would help China after the way China's locking up its own Muslim population. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why would any Muslim countries (other than maybe Pakistan) help them, given that China is right this minute genociing millions of Muslims in China?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

They don't need help.  China could probably defeat any country on earth if they wanted to suffer the outcome of a nuclear war.  Their land mass is huge and they have so many people that they will survive in the long run but lets face it it would be ugly even for the winner.

• 2 months ago

India has nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them.  China could defeat India, but at the cost of its major cities becoming glowing holes in the ground.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.