is there a scam that says I am using a 3rd party mail and I need to update by the 20th October. ?

it doesn't address me by name but it is the 3rd message I've recieved

That's a definite scam by what you asked about. Scam messages that request you to "upgrade" your email account must be ignored and deleted immediately. Never click on the links or attachment and give your personal information to the scammers or you can risk your account to be hacked. Remember no major email provider would never send you unsolicited emails asking for your personal information

Is there a scam that says I am using a 3rd party mail and I need to update by Oct. 20th.?

is there a scam that says I am using a 3rd party mail and I need to update by the 20th October. ?

• .

Yes, that is a scam and you should ignore it.

• Sharon

That is a phishing scam. Ignore and delete it. This is how to identify legitimate Yahoo websites, requests, and communications: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2091.html

• mom

scam. I am also getting scam phone calls on my landline, that I keep my answering machine on. they never leave a message so I know it is a scam and if I do answer, not one person will say anything. 

• IOM

Evident scam.