Zarina asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 2 months ago

I am a singaporen and my husband is a malayisan , I have a long term visa pass in Malaysia, when can i enter Johore Bahru?

1 Answer

  • 2 months ago

    you need to ask immigration about it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.