Ben asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are democrats folks who never had to struggle or work hard? Because that's what I've seen?

admit it. your a sinner and you want to steal my dogs puppies.

Most Republicans are and have been hard workers. I've also known many Democrats who are also very hard workers. However, most Democrat politicians are career politicians with very little work experience. 

Aye son you be as uneducated as they come. I be less fortunate then other so I be living off welfare. Trump is ruining us unfortunate folks

So you think Trump is an exception to your experience ?

I'm a Democrat and I recently retired after working in factories for 45 years. I certainly wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth like trump, trump jr., Ivanka, etc.

• Leo

You're seeing things.

• Dan

Just look at how California changed from a red state to a blue state. It's not due to immigration because those numbers don't add up. It's because the middle class got forced out of California due to the high cost of living. 

Is that what you can see out of your mum's basement?

well they always claim to be able to buy me ten times over, I guess  it is Daddy's money...

• John

Apparently your view has been extremely narrow.