Why won't anyone believe me that I didn't even do half of any of the stuff that I'm accused of?

So my friends don't believe anything that I say to them. Every one of my friends is always like "Yeah when you called in that threat" every time when they bring up my  situation. I've tried explaining to them many times that I didn't do it and that it was a set up but they don't believe me anyways. Why do they do this to me ?? I think I've had enough of them and yahoo answers so I'm gonna take a break.

• Ann

"David"--if you are actually Kenneth/Jacob, and now you're attempting to recant all of the idiotic rants/threats you've made over the past 10 years concerning blowing up buildings, killing police officers, robbing banks, etc.--it's a little late for that.  No one "set you up", because it's on record that you actually did make those calls and you typed all of that nonsense on the internet.  You're always saying you're "tired of people accusing you/ridiculing you", you're going to commit suicide, you're going to quit posting, you're going to run away, etc. etc., but you never do.  You're addicted to the internet, and you have no purpose in life. No one believes you because you're not believable.  Work with your therapist, take your medications, follow the directions of the court that allowed you to have probation instead of putting you in prison, and SHUT UP.

Not being believed and being invalidated in general is a very bad thing to have happen to you as a human being. It makes you want to withdraw from the society of other people for self-protection. It does a lot of things to the human psyche. None of them particularly good. 

Imagine how it must be for some of those people who were convicted of crimes they did not commit in the days before DNA testing, some of them were decades later and exonerated by organizations which try to retroactively do DNA testing for Prisoners who were falsely accused of crimes to get them released from jail...but what if there was no DNA to test? What if you were set up by the police or prosecutor or somebody either intentionally or accidentally bore false witness against, let’s say? Maybe you were misidentified in a police lineup. This has happened to people, Books have been written about it and movies made, and some of these people either languished in prison for large chunks of their life or never made it out at all and died there. Can you imagine what that feels like? Talk about injustice...

..But yes, it could happen to any of us. It’s not a fair existence. I wish it were. When nobody believes you it can be the loneliest feeling in the world. 

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You've proudly boasted about the threats, the harassment, the stalking and the stealing you claim to have done.   Really nobody else to blame for the ruin of your reputation but yourself.

I for one don't believe you've done 10% of the stuff you posted about on YA over the last decade.  Your desire to be seen as some bad boy instead of the reality of  hiding behind a computer screen while you live rent free in your parents house and refuse to work or even act like adult is what earned the scorn and distrust of others.

As for your "taking a break" that is yet another lie you keep repeating.   You'll be back whining and moaning about how much your life sucks in no time instead creating a life worth living.Nobody owes you respect, recognition or friendship, you aren't able of providing them to others or yourself.  

You get what you give.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being an inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

Imposter or not, you have bragged about do so many immoral, unconscionable things, what does it matterif  a few extra things get thrown in for good measure. You protray yourself as a bad boy, so that's your reputation. Own it.

because you refuse to prove you are KV.....you sound like an imposter.