Ben asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What do you think of California's prop. 16 to bring back affirmative action? Is it racist to judge one on one's skin color?

@strega.   Wow..... so do you know what affirmative action is???? Its a process of judging one on one's race..... please listen to Dr Martin Luther kings I have a dream then tell me if its line with affirmative action

@ strega........ let's make this simple...... i do not like using skin color a factor in any decision for jobs. To me that is racist I'm sure you would agree. Well affirmative action is EXACTLY that

I had no idea it was abolished. I was not hired in California many many times because I am white.

They hire Hispanics, Asians, and Blacks to fill a quota.

Or illegals.

Or foreigners run the place and only hire non Americans.

Affirmative action is racism against white people.

You think the NFL and NBA being all blacks except for cheerleaders is a coincidence? 

• Rick

it's just another democratic vote buying scam aimed at blacks ......................

Maybe that’s one of the reasons a lot of white liberals are running away from California and ruining other states.

• Strega

Wow, Ben, yeah, so let's repeat...."Is it racist to judge one on one's skin color?

Yes, that's why we have things like affirmative action.

Oh wait,  Did you not get into Harvard or something? miss read the room, the answer you wanted was no, go ahead and judge one on one's skin color.