Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Anyone else get really ticked off whenever someone (especially a Trumper) claims that Biden is too old for office, or not with it mentally?

I mean, Trump is only a few years younger, and in my opinion his mental status is FAR more questionable than Biden's.

And BTW, Biden is of a healthy build and practices healthy habits. Trump, on the other hand is overweight, eats poorly, and doesn't exercise. What does that tell you?

It doesn't tick me off, it AMUSES me that Trumpies can't see how their criticisms apply to Trump.  BTW, here's Biden exercising on his bicycle; Trump long ago lost the ability to ride.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQXhzNDMWrg

Youtube thumbnail

It comes down to everyone's personal preference and outright capability of the candidates.

If you ask whether I'd prefer Joe Biden or Kim Yong un to be running North Korea, I'd pick old Joe anyday.

However if you ask me whether I'd pick a caring and capable president like Donald Trump over a diaper wearing, senile fool like Joe Biden; then give me Trump anyday.

Right, leftist hypocrites routinely questioned Reagan's age & mental health.

Yes, your second sentence is correct.  That's why I don't get ticked off.

CNN propaganda 

Source(s): Patrick Bottom LAN top

Its annoying when the Trumpsters claim that Biden has Dementia when he actually has a minor speech impediment.  As such, most of the people who make the Dementia claim have never met anyone who has the condition.  So, they haven't a clue what its really like.  

• Ian

I watch Biden RUN up the stairs to MOST of his campaign stops. Drumpf has a decrepit shamble, can't drink with one hand unless he practices. Never mind a debate, let's see who can "drop and give me ten"

No. Everything trump is guilty of, he accuses others of doing those same things. It’s so that when others find him out, he can say, ‘look...somebody else is doing it’.

They have nothing else, so they are trying to make something out of nothing. Hard to use negative campaign with a vanilla guy.

I would have to agree with you Jack...