Is anyone (republican or democrat) the slightest bit surprised that the Nobel Prize people didn't award Trump the PEACE PRIZE.?

................. and instead awarded it to a U.N. Food Group.

No one on either side take the peace prize seriously anymore. I mean they almost gave it to that mentally challenged girl last year.

Trump has made the World a more dangerous place by leaps n bounds . Nothing he has done has made a difference in having peace . If anything , the Kurds deserve the Peace Prize for taking the lead in removing ISIS , only to be abandoned by Trump to fight off Erdogan and Turkey on their own . 

Come on Glenda. You're smarter than that. Trump is nominated three times for the 2021 prize. The 2020 award went to the World Food Bank. That is easily Googled my friend. 

• Jim2

Well, I have to admit I am relieved by your news.

They gave it to Obama and almost gave it to Thunberg.  It's a joke.

Donald Trump never did anything.  The UAE was never at war with Israel nor was never part of the Arab-Israeli wars.  They had already moved to normalize relations, and Israel opened up a diplomatic office in the UAE back in 2015.  Trump did not personally negotiate anything.  This was happening no matter who was in office.

I eat at subway every day 

.... no.

The peace prize "shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses"

A U.N. food group promotes that more than Donald Trump has. He campaigned on the idea of putting America first, so even if you agree with his agenda it doesn't really fit these criteria as much as the UN World Food Programme.

The nobel peace prize is pretty meaningless, they've given them to war criminals.

Oh man. I hadn't read that yet. Thanks a lot for the spoiler!