Will Ole Gunnar Solskjaer be fired soon?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Hopefully not. His next step is getting Man Utd relegated. 

• Stilty
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

What's the point? He's meeting the Glazers expectations, gotta love them Glazers.

Love to the Glazers from Newcastle.

• 3 months ago

It depends on the results 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

lol..

bring back David Moyes then

hahahaha

: ))

who's this funny t1t 'shabazzle' lmao ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

back Ole all the way.

he knows what the issues are, hes working with the players hes  got.

i wont type out long essays because they will make you all go to sleep.

Ole needs the backing of the board but the board need to get real.  they're holding us back,  Ole can only do what he can within what the board let him do.

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

He should have been let go at the end of last season. course it's not entirely his fault we can blame him all we want but the players on the pitch let the man down as well. They only came out and played vs City in the league cup when they lost the first leg 3-1, lost the fa cup semis due to errors for de gea and maguire ( shots aimed directly at de gea went in and he should have also blocked the deflection from Maguire but the defender could have made a better effort as well) and they lost the europa league semi they had loads of chances first goal they conceded was down to poor marking which you could half blame the player half blame Ole but the second goal should have been dealt with soft enough cross into the box should have been cleared United had two defenders around where the ball was coming down. These guys are allergic to defending God only knows how the had a pretty good defensive record last season it's a mystery to me. I'm sure Pochettino will be favourite and he has already done two good jobs in England with Southampton and Spurs. I think he'd be worth the punt even though he hasn't won any trophies. He would also have more to spend at United than he ever had at Spurs. We'll see how Ole does though after getting some players in on deadline day maybe it's just what his team needs but in my opinion Ole has done as best he can as United boss now. As of right now though they are in the league cup quarter final, still have to play champions league starting next week so we'll see it could be a good season for United yet but I don't think their problems at the back has been addressed and it looks like so far Ole has played the wrong players   

• ?
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Yes few more bad results and he’s finished, might even happen if they lose their next game. 

• Adam
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

If Man United want to improve and actually win something then he should be sacked on Monday

• August
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

More like will he be able to lead a normal life again after he retires from football management for good

(Any time soon)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.