Ears always full of wax?

So my ears are always full of wax and I don't know what is causing this or what I can do about this. I clean my ears on a daily basis after my morning shower or bath, and the q tip is alway chock full of wax when it comes out. What is causing all of this wax and can I ever get it under control?

.and face always full of spots............

s.h.i.t  happens

oh yes 

go to the doctor

Using cotton swabs, bobby pins, or other objects in your ear canal can also push wax deeper, creating a blockage. You're also more likely to have wax buildup if you frequently use earphones. They can inadvertently prevent earwax from coming out of the ear canals and cause blockages.

• drip

You should NOT use a Q-tip to remove wax. Chances are you are pushing some of the wax back into your ear canal 

Use Debrox ear cleaner. Use once a week on a regular bases you will find it helps tremendously.

Some people have smaller canals or irregular shaped canals. Or produce more wax than normal or produce a harder wax.   My daughter has a lot of problems with this. 

If you can put the drops in your ear and put  In a cotton ball to keep it from draining out. Leave it in for awhile. Then take a hot shower and rinse. 

I clean my ears each day. It’s usually dry flaky skin and of course some ear wax for me. Everyone is different. I never used to clean my ears but now I find I am much more comfortable cleaning them. Should not over do it though. I use a warm clean damp cloth and clean my ears. It’s cleaner, it moisturises. Like I meant, everyone is different.

You're cleaning your ears too often. Just as people with oily hair shouldn't wash their hair every day as it only makes it MORE oily, so you should clean your ears only once a week, twice at most.

And don't use Q-tips. There's an old folk saying that goes "Never put anything smaller than your elbow into your ear".

You can cause severe damage unintentionally by poking about with small objects like Q-tips. Don't poke at all: use Earex drops for a couple of weeks, and if things don't improve, go and talk to a doctor.

Some people just naturally produce a lot of wax.  The best thing is to clean your ear with a combination of ear drops and water irrigation using a blue syringe. There are kits you can find at any pharmacy.  These loosen the wax and then help flush it out of the ear canal.  You can also try hydrogen peroxide, but it's cold and most people don't like the bubbling.  

Your doctor can also preform this procedure, but it's really easy to do at home and the kits aren't expensive.  You may need to do this every month.  Your family doctor or an ENT specialist can also determine if there is something wrong that should be addressed, but if you have no pain or loss of hearing, you just produce a lot of wax.

How old are you, Nicole?  I dunno, but think it's a natural thing . . . . . I didn't notice how much wax I made until I was like 17 . . . then I had to go the a doctor at least once a year to have them "irrigated" to get all the crud out and I had to use the drops to clean them myself every week.  That went on until I was like 23 then tapered-off  - now I just use the drops about every 2 months.

Never use a Q-Tip to clean your ears, it only pushes the wax further down which will cause a build-up. Try Earex drops, if that doesn't do the job you might need to get your ears syringed.

Also don't clean your ears every day, once a week is enough.

Source(s): I'm a nurse.

You should use ear drops instead. Q tips will push the wax further into the ear canal. 

Source(s): My doctor