Am I making myself look stupid?

Right after I gave birth to my daughter, My baby's father left me in the house all this summer just to be with his ex girlfriend and their SON. I literally had to ask my family to baby sit her while I was at work! I wasn't even healed yet. My baby's father on the other hand, was hanging out with his ex, offering HER MOM money and food and also offering her money and food. (I seen it in his phone) then his ex will around and tell him to leave her alone because he's with me. 🤔now it's cold outside and I'm pregnant again watching THEIR SON. I also have OUR 5 month. I had HIM for almost a month!  Am I making myself look stupid for him? Smh he did tell me he wanted a woman who'll take care of him and his son.

16 hours ago

Yes, you are making yourself look stupid.  Well, I don't know if that's just a look or a reality .

• 6 days ago

Yes you are making yourself look stupid. Say you’ll stay with him if he gets a little snip snip, then leave that womanizer. 

You should fight both of them, and her mom, on pay per view. 

You are being USED and choosing to do this, so yes you are looking stupid.  Start charging him to look after the other kid that is not yours.  File a paternity suit and have him start paying you for the first child.  Get your tubes tied so you can't have anymore children.

You made a big mistake by taking him back a second time. He's been using you. Hopefully, you won't repeat that mistake again.

You like the drama.

Source(s): Your profile question history

I seen it is not English. Did you not attend school 

You got pregnant AGAIN with this man? Yes, that is stupid. Have you taken him to court to get court-ordered child support for your daughter? If not, that is stupid. He needs to legally support his child and be involved in her life (and the life of your unborn child). Is he living with you or living with her? (These men who sleep around and get multiple women pregnant rarely seem to have their own homes or apartments.) If he's living with her, then, yes, you are being stupid to babysit their child. By getting pregnant again, you have just made it easier for him to go back to her. She's working so they have twice as much income together and life is calmer because there is only one child to deal with. You, on the other hand, will have two babies and no income. (If he is not living with you, insist on being paid weekly for baby-sitting.) So, yes, you are being stupid for this man. Once you've had this current baby, get yourself on a reliable birth control (like an injection) so you don't get pregnant again. 

• LizB

The fact that you had sex with him again after he left you doesn't really reflect well on either your common sense or sense of self-preservation. Unless the goal is to try to make your life irrevocably difficult?

Yes everything you just said screams yes