Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 3 months ago

Can you stay alive by eat 20 eggs per day + water?

I did something very similar to that only it was around an average of 16 hard boiled eggs per day and I only did it for a week.  Trust me, after a week you will know why no one ever sings praises for an all egg diet.  

People actually took this Q seriously? hahaha

that is 1400 calories so you could live on it but man is that boring....You would eventually need some fruits and veggies to provide the nutrients that eggs don't provide

You can technically stay alive, but you are going to eventually be sick from lack of proper nutrition.

• kswck2

IF there is nothing else to eat, then yes. But is it Healthy? No. 

no you can't that is just the wrong thing to do

That honestly sounds disgusting. I'd rather fast for a day than eat that

• ?

Yes, but after a few weeks, your cholesterol level might be a tad high!

You'd die of a heart attack you shouldn't have more than two yolks a day, even that's debatable some people would hate that idea thinking that's too much.

That begs the question why on Earth would anyone want to eat 20 eggs a day? Give me one eggsample of where someone would want to.... I'll see myself out. 

• Jake

I suppose but you're not really getting the nutrition value you need throughout the week.