Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 2 months ago

How to find the right photographer?

I want to do a  photo shoot by myself ( I’m not a model but....) but all I can find near me is stock photo- like photographers the image below is the kind of photo shoot I want to do and I was wondering how to find photographers that can shoot photos like this.

Anything you're trying to do by yourself you need either a selfie stick to use with your phone or a tripod and a adapter for the phone. Use a self timer on your cell phone camera.

If you were in or near Dallas Fort Worth I could help you out.

Try a local art college.  

• Sumi

Do a search for "wedding or portrait photographers near me."  Wedding/portrait photographers will have the skill set to make these types of photos.  As opposed to finding a sports or wildlife photographer who will likely not be able to make photos acceptable to you.

Almost all photographers will have a website where you can review their portfolio.  If they don't have a website or one without their portfolio, then you probably do not want to work with them.  Review their portfolio and book an interview with the ones that have the look/style that you like the best.  Interview them because you may find that some are better to be around than others, if you know what I mean.

• Jake

tell them you’ll pose naked

I can't imagine where you could find such a person. I mean, what hetero guy in his right mind wants to take pictures of young girls who look like the stock photo-like girl in the picture? No-one, that's who. And, of course, almost no-one has a camera nowadays. I guess you're just out of luck, you anon airhead.

any camera with a alens..but it looks like a phone took this photo