Ben asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I've done some dumb things, and I'll do dumb things again" -joe biden ...... does this quote from joe over 20 years ago scare you?

If it's over 20 years ago he may have changed. I'm still more scared by Trump than so-called sleepy creepy Joe.

No.  That means he is human and intelligent enough to know he is imperfect.  I still will not vote for him but that quote is both real and harmless.

• Kate

No, not at all and it didn't bother me yesterday when you asked this either. Biden is a human and he knows it. He knows he makes mistakes, we all do. But he admits it and won't fabricate a conspiracy theory to try to deny it.

You should be more concerned about the liar who denies he has ever made a mistake. That's your president.

Not at all.  I would prefer somebody who recognizing their mistakes rather than somebody who blames it on everybody else all the time, like Trump does.