Jim2
Lv 7
Jim2 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Qanon has been named as a domestic terrorism threat by the FBI over a year ago. How could Trump possibly not know about them?

And is he so much of a pathetic demagogue that he wants them as part of his voting base? Is that why he refuses to condemn them?

The FBI labeled this ridiculous conspiracy theory as a terrorism threat back in 2019, but Trump says he doesn't know anything about them except that they don't like pedophiles. Lol. Are we supposed to believe nobody briefed him about this?

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-th...

Update:

Maybe Mom still changes Qanon members' diapers, but their lies, foolish as they are, are increasingly being actually believed. This is a threat to the sanity of America, and can lead to action, such as an attempted kidnapping of the governor of Michigan!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago
    Favourite answer

Trump lies, that is a proven given.

He also did not know about the Proud Boys, and did not know who Stormy Daniels was, and who 'barely knew' Epstein.

• garry
    Lv 4
    7 days ago

question is , who is Qanon , i never heard of them and why hasnt the FBI arrested them , after all trump doesnt know everything , hes not god you know .. anyone else heard  of Qanon , see how  many .

• 1 week ago

He doesn’t even know when he was last tested.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

It is an established fact Trump doesn't read his Presidential Daily Briefs!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • donnie
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

Wow the FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woah look out. Dude for real I don’t think riddles on the internet is domestic terrorism. The leadership in the FBI is a joke not to make fun of hard working Lower level agents but I mean come on dude 

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

ok who is it then?

Qanon seems to be used by some people to label others who say things they don't like.

So who is it?  Where are they, what's their address, or phone number how do you talk to them?

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

I don't think a 50 year old guy living in his mom's basement and hanging out on the internet all day is that big of a threat. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.