Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 month ago

Why do people like to go the casino?

If it's for the food I understand, but still even then you could just go to a fancy restaurant if that's all you want cause their food is marked so much higher than normal.

Why do they like to play slot machine?? Its literally gambling??

I must admit I used to be addicted to buying trading card booster packs too, so I know it feels to pull a card I really wanted but still even then shortly after I realised I didn't even do anything with the piece of cardboard! It just sat in my protective sleeve and folder for weeks/months! I sold it all back on eBay to make some of my money back! 

I understand it's possible to win money at the casino, but realistically you're just going back to the casino with your next paycheck aren't you?? So who's really winning here?? I just don't understand the thought of gambling. I guess it is addictive but at some point in life you just have to know that it's too risky..right?? I know some people who work work work only to go to the casino in their days off. I'm not judging them, but what's the point?? Is it fun with people?? Because I went to the casino with 2 of my brothers and one time I went with 3 of my closest friends and I didn't find anything fun at all. I guess you could potentially pick up some girls there but who cares. I just really want to know what goes on inside people's mind who work only to go to a casino in their days off

I feel a little different about poker. It has layers to it. But I don't think I can defend black jack or 21.

To take the risk of winning

• Ludwig

The food in many casinos may be significantly cheaper than you would pay elsewhere (in UK clubs anyway).  In addition many players are 'comped' a meal.   Blackjack is a splendid game if you play it fast and PLAY IT AS A STAKING GAME rather than some form of chess.

its entertainment.   

To win money. There's no other reason to go unless you think it's fun to lose money. Craps is the most fun, and people who lose money keep doing it cause they view it as entertainment, which is not usually free anywhere. I've heard people scream so loud at a craps table, they must have won thousands with one roll of the dice. Some win tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands. In one roll. 

People like to go the casino, because people can earn huge ransom in a minute.

You may visit SattaKing, to earn money online also form casino.

Some people go to casinos to evade loneliness and enjoy the company of other people. In some cases, gambling may also be considered glamorous

• Rumple

I'm told they have cheap babysitting.

It's fun for some people.  You didn't like it?  Fine.  I don't understand why thousands of people go to concerts.  Great seats are OK, but most people have to stare at the big screen to see anything, so if you are just watching the band on a screen, then just watch on TV.  At least at the casino you have a chance to win money.  The concert costs money with no chance of winning anything.

I don't understand why people go shopping and buy tons of clothes they don't need.

Yes, most games are literally gambling.  That's the point.

It's psychology. People enjoy the risk and thrill of gambling. "You never know!" Even if the odds are utterly dismal and entirely against them, the whole idea that MAYBE they could win big is enticing enough to keep them going. High stake games are especially addicting to people because of the adrenaline they feel when their money is on the line. Even small wins can get people addicted, as the brain releases endorphins from the joy of getting some money back and cements the idea in some people that "maybe if I keep this up, the next time I win will be even bigger".

Basically just entertainment.