I have really bad undereye lines and im 16.?

I've had lines under my eye for a oretty long time now, but today when i woke up, they were worse than ever. My undereye burns when ever i tear up, i can feel that they're really puffy. Im only 16 and I'm pretty sire they're not wrinkles. I dont know what they are. Does anyone know what they are and how to get rid of them?

Attachment image

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Hi amelia, are you going through tension?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It looks to me like you're allergic to wheat. And that you sleep on your side rather than your back. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you've been using any products around your eyes, stop. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nothing you can do - - I got mine when I was 10 . . . . have had surgery twice to get rid of the bags that followed . . . I always look like I haven't had any sleep after an all-night binge.   Find a partner while you can.

Whatever:  I'm in love with your eye - marry me !!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

16 years old seems to be a bit young to have pronounced lines on your face but there may be reasons for it. Genetics play a major role in how quickly our skin ages, but so does nutrition, skin care, and your personal habits.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It looks to me like you're allergic to wheat. And that you sleep on your side rather than your back. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some of you people in the answers! Your eyes are fine, look like normal folds, lots of women have them, it's usually rare to not have them unless you are Asian or of Black descent. in the mid 2000s face cream websites used to say folds in the face are normal, now they don't say that anymore but that doesn't mean it's not true. My eye lines used to bother me but I just accepted them as folds. Just use a good eye cream and don't worry about it. You have beautiful eyes. 

• 2 months ago

Did you eat a lots of salt lately?

or drink to much liquid before sleep?

• Have you been using any makeup products or creams that may be drying up your skin? My friend who used to get many facials done developed these under eye lines early in her 30's.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Looks to me like you're probably not eating or sleeping properly have have some kind of deficiency. You really should talk to your G.P and ask about nutrition, he might send you for some blood tests; but you know that this isn't right Hun.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.