Ben asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

1 in 4 homeless live in California. Over 95% are from California. Why does california cause its citizens to be homeless if its rich?

Update:

@paul c...... look 1 in 4 homeless in all the unired states of America live in one state California...... 95% of those in California are native Californians.... 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because, they enable them they act like they help them by giving them needles, handing them cash, handing them drugs, and everything else. I mean I don’t want to go to the far conservative side either where “oh who cares let them be they should get a job” no like help them up most of them are in a bad situation (not that plenty are just there because they are again enabled and why get a job when you’re given everything) but help them up and give them a helping hand but don’t just enable them to sit on the streets until they die, drinking, on drugs, among other things. 

• It is a state of extremes

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We have weather that enables one to survive outdoors in all seasons and laws that make it impossible to disrupt your tent under the overpass. If you were homeless anywhere else in the nation you'd be a fool not to try to get to here. We're also shedding rich people fast, so a wise investor might be buying stock in REI and Eddie Bauer in anticipation of all the camping gear that'll be required here soon. 

• paul c
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'll answer once you get you math right. "1 in 4" =25%  "95%" = 9.5 out of 10". 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Democrat run. You should see all the homeless zones and "tent cities" all throughout the central valley area. It is sad and depressing, but expected of Democrat leadership and governor. 

• 1 month ago

Beirut has a better climate and their citizens are treated better...California has become 4th world...thank you Mexico...

• 1 month ago

Leftists are bereft of common sense.  LOL

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Uranus Bureau of Statistics (UBS) is conservative America's main source of information.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.