Ben asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are most alpha males conservative patriots and most beta males are leftist communists?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’m not into controlled opposition. 

• 2 months ago

Because "alpha males" and "conservatives" do what results in the deaths of others (and sometimes themselves as well), and "liberals" and "beta males" prefer for there to be less death.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A man who concerns himself with considerations of "is this alpha behavior?" is a man with a lot of insecurities. 

BTW, it is only in CAPTIVE wolf populations that a male wolf becomes the "alpha" via his own aggression toward other males. In NATURAL conditions, a male wolf becomes the alpha through being chosen by the family group's (pack's) natural leader, the Big Mama Wolf. 

• Lol if you think there are alpha males in the US you are delusional

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

the alpha male conservative is a myth. conservatives are old men

• david
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When I meet a 'conservative patriot' I will ask him.  The cons. I know are NOT patriotic.  They want to limit the freedom of speech only themselves.  They think no one else should be allowed to express their opinions.  That is not freedom.  That is not a patriot.  ===  There was a saying when I was in the military -- I might not agree with you, but I will defend your right to have your opinion.  == Fighting to stop others from VOTING, or even expressing their opinion is NOT patriotic.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why were you dropped on your head as a child and not given extensive rehab?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Outside of correctional institutions Alpha males don't exist.

You're applying a debunked study into the behaviour of captive Wolves onto a completely different species. 

Human social interactions are far to complex for your tiny mind to comprehend. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When you move out of Mommy's attic I'll let you know.

• 2 months ago

Why do you make sweeping generalizations that are meaningless?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.