Ben asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

"I've done some dumb things, and ill do more dumb things."-joe biden   what other famous joe biden quotes are there?

Why are 90% of your questions  regarding race?, i've asked maybe 1 or 2 in ten years and i see you ask  many questions almost every day with approx 90% referring to race, why is that?, you have an un-natural obsession referring to anyone of different coloured skin, how is it i don't even acknowledge a persons skin...we know what you are, it doesn't matter what excuses you make up, a zebra cannot change it's stripes, i;ve been around long enough to understand that...so drop the bullcrap you'll never fool me

What that quote means is that he is openly admitting he's NOT perfect, because he's a humanitarian and because he's a realist,  and doen't think everyone should kiss his butt like the  bigoted  orange turd you fuckkkwits worship, you fecking ignoramus

Oh boy, where to start..........

Feb 26  “...when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

Feb 28  “we’ve lost nobody and you wonder the press is in hysteria mode.”

Mar 02  “We’re talking about a much smaller range” of deaths than from flu.

Mar 10  “And it will go away.  Just stay calm.  It will go away.”

"When I was a kid, I would watch The Three Stooges -------- Larry, Curley, and Bob".  

• Murzy

Malarkey, Here's the deal