Ben asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

"I've done some dumb things, and ill do more dumb things."-joe biden   what other famous joe biden quotes are there?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why are 90% of your questions  regarding race?, i've asked maybe 1 or 2 in ten years and i see you ask  many questions almost every day with approx 90% referring to race, why is that?, you have an un-natural obsession referring to anyone of different coloured skin, how is it i don't even acknowledge a persons skin...we know what you are, it doesn't matter what excuses you make up, a zebra cannot change it's stripes, i;ve been around long enough to understand that...so drop the bullcrap you'll never fool me

What that quote means is that he is openly admitting he's NOT perfect, because he's a humanitarian and because he's a realist,  and doen't think everyone should kiss his butt like the  bigoted  orange turd you fuckkkwits worship, you fecking ignoramus

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Oh boy, where to start..........

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Feb 26  “...when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

Feb 28  “we’ve lost nobody and you wonder the press is in hysteria mode.”

Mar 02  “We’re talking about a much smaller range” of deaths than from flu.

Mar 10  “And it will go away.  Just stay calm.  It will go away.”

• 2 months ago

"When I was a kid, I would watch The Three Stooges -------- Larry, Curley, and Bob".  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Malarkey, Here's the deal

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.