My washing machine broke down outside of a 1 year warranty what do I do?

• I care

A  machine last much longer than this.  Did you purchase a used one?  

It is a shame if they sold you a dud.  Also I hope you didn't over load it or does it have a huge capacity?

Wishing you the best,  find a solution soon.  

Pay to get it fixed, or buy a new one.

Pay to get it fixed, or buy a new one.

Did you buy it new or used? Was additional warranty offered and if so did you decline?

I would go to the store where I bought the thing with my receipt as proof that I bought it THERE and see if they can help you.  Their reputation for selling quality appliances is on the line.  If they are known for selling junky appliances, they lose in future sales.

I mean it is a "start"

Curse the engineer that designed the machine to break down after the warranty ended. Now, did you pay with a credit card that extended the warranty??  If the warranty just ended write the company about how disappointed you are and ask if they have a "keep the customer happy" {use better words} program.

Uh - fix it or buy another or do without. DOH!

Pay for the repair.

Repair is usually less expensive than to replace.

• Lisa A

Can a repair person.

• Joe

buy a new one I suppose