Is penicillin poison?
Anti means against. Bio means life. It literally means "against life" and you're going to convince me it's not poison?
- Dj2541Lv 71 month ago
And your alleged understanding of word useage and word make up is appaling and very simplistic!!!!!!!
Penicillin is a Poison to the bacteria that it is designed to attack?
Are you a Bacteria ?????
- MikeLv 71 month ago
In large doses, anything can be poison.
- CarolOklaLv 71 month ago
Penicillin is a mold. For people who are allergic to penicillin, yes, penicillin Is a poison. If you are allergic to penicillin, you need some kind of medical alert bracelets pendant. Whether you choose to wear it or not is entirely up to you. I am a type 1 diabetic. I busily do not wear a medic alert bracelet or pendant.
Penicillin IS STILL USED for strep throat and infections. I had ani infected cut 8 to 10 years ago and I was put on o. Penicillin pills. They worked. I AM NOT allergic to penicillin.
- ZirpLv 71 month ago
it's a fungus that kills bacteria(l life)
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 1 month ago
They don’t use it anymore. Last time it was used was during world war II
- billrussell42Lv 71 month ago
no, it is an antibiotic.