Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

Why should a guy care like this for an unknown girl?

A guy working on a ship (always serious and sad looking) in a white uniform cared about me so much that he lifted my heavy luggage and let me pass although my documents weren't valid. He also helped me to find a better place on the ship, cause where we were we were all freezing. He also gave me a blanket cause I didn't bring it with me. When I bumped into him the next day he was holding the door and smiled when he saw me and looked like an angel. He was tall, handsome, short hair and sad green eyes. I always think of him as perfection.

• Trish

He's kind.    

Don't you get it ?? He's a ghost from the Titanic.

And so are you.

He's a kind person and he'd have helped anyone in distress. Don't fixate on this to where you can't get past it. 

On a cruise ship? It's the employees' job to make your vacation pleasant.

Lots of men like to have flings with the passengers. It's probably against their employment contract, but they'd have to get caught for anything to happen to them

Do not give malice to what he is doing. He just does his job and he is just a good person. 

lmao you are not special. he's doing his job.....

and yes, it does sound like you're writing a stupid teen novel. "always serious and sad looking" i am dying laughing!

None of what you just described actually happened to you. Are you trying to write a novel? It needs work.

cause he was a nice guy

• LRL

Ask him for his number. Its obvious that he is interested.