Can someone please tell me what fuels Qanon believers? ?

Im interested in knowing what proof the group has also for their claims

I have never heard of "Qanon" until this year and it seems only the mainstream media & Democrats use the term. 

If it does exist, then wouldn't it be more of a "movement" or an "idea" like BLM or Antifa are reported to be, than an actual group or club you can join? 

But then again, if the courts ruled you can't sue BLM nor Antifa because they are "movements", how are all these mega-corporations sending those millions in "donations" to them?   

the big problem with Q-Anon is knowing who is putting their name behind the message. The fact is you really don't know. Sure Q-Anon has said things that are true. You can't know if it get's co-opted by anyone else. It's like Anonymous it can be anyone. So you can't trust any messages from them. I'd much rather pay attention to someone that puts their name behind what they say. At least you'll know who you're dealing with!

• snafu

What fuels conspiracy theories and their attendant websites?  A generally poor education and low IQ.

There was a time when Qanon release information on 4chan, it always came out accurate later.

• Kieth

Their proof is about 90, but when they get the booze out of their radiator still, it shoots up to 180.

There was a pair of paranormal YouTubers that discussed QAnon a few years back that  helped me understand why it was so popular.  Apparently QAnon was probably an insider as their posts would often be accompanied by photos taken at the scenes of events most people were not privy to. When there is someone making outrageous claims, it lends a bit of credibility to have them also go “I was there, see, here are pictures I took in the room.”  

Of course, being there doesn’t necessarily mean that you are not lying about what was said.