T or F: You've gained weight during the pandemic?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I've gained confidence during lockdown.

the reason for this Is I meet less annoying white people, and that means less interactions with racists.

as a result, my mind body and soul feels more at ease and pure.

i dread going back to the offices where I have to pretend liking my white coworkers including my jewish boss.

• 1 month ago

true, probably 10 pounds. (too much chinese take-out and mcdonalds)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

False. My parents are thin and I have a fast metabolism and I'm naturally skinny so I don't gain weight at all.

But it's true that I do eat healthy and I swim too

• 1 month ago

False. I actually lost weight.I'd go to the gym on a regular basis pre-pandemic, but with them closing, and even now with gyms having stricter mandates in place(such as wearing a mask before entering and increasing the price on the membeship fee), I have to make do with working out with the dumbbells I have at home and a heavy backpack. Better than nothing,lol. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • adam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

nope . Gained SIZE. Got bigger and stronger . Never stopped training. My gym never closed. Steaks and weights baby!!!

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

False.  I've actually LOST weight.

• 1 month ago

False, I've actually lost 25lbs

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, damn it. Probably about 20 pounds. Good thing I'm tall, but that's way too much.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That is true, I've gained some weight and now trying to lose that extra weight. I am going out again to places I need to be and come home after. I don't go out for recreational pleasure these days but I can always work out at home on the days I'm home when I'm not going out for important things.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

true 

i weigh 163 pounds now 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.