T or F: You've gained weight during the pandemic?

I've gained confidence during lockdown.

the reason for this Is I meet less annoying white people, and that means less interactions with racists.

as a result, my mind body and soul feels more at ease and pure.

i dread going back to the offices where I have to pretend liking my white coworkers including my jewish boss.

true, probably 10 pounds. (too much chinese take-out and mcdonalds)

False. My parents are thin and I have a fast metabolism and I'm naturally skinny so I don't gain weight at all.

But it's true that I do eat healthy and I swim too

False. I actually lost weight.I'd go to the gym on a regular basis pre-pandemic, but with them closing, and even now with gyms having stricter mandates in place(such as wearing a mask before entering and increasing the price on the membeship fee), I have to make do with working out with the dumbbells I have at home and a heavy backpack. Better than nothing,lol. 

• adam

nope . Gained SIZE. Got bigger and stronger . Never stopped training. My gym never closed. Steaks and weights baby!!!

• Mark

False.  I've actually LOST weight.

False, I've actually lost 25lbs

Yes, damn it. Probably about 20 pounds. Good thing I'm tall, but that's way too much.

That is true, I've gained some weight and now trying to lose that extra weight. I am going out again to places I need to be and come home after. I don't go out for recreational pleasure these days but I can always work out at home on the days I'm home when I'm not going out for important things.

• Nicole

true 

i weigh 163 pounds now