How do you escape satellite surveillance from FBI?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Use an umbrella. You can line it with tin foil if you want to be extra secure.

• 3 months ago

Ha ha you keep bringing up basement over and over since Philly like my dead grandma's landlord was murdered in a basement. The problem with this is how I'm the whitest, know the least, never met him, doing the worst, don't remember being told that so I couldn't ever even actually testify without being forced to lie which would fall apart since I wasn't actually told a story that would ever stand up during cross exam 

• 3 months ago

That is EASY. The FBI doesn't have satellites. The NSA, and several other countries on the other hand have satellites capable of reading your license plate from space.

• 3 months ago

Put on a tin foil hat, and hide in the basement. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I have been told that lining your baseball cap with aluminum foil prevents all means of surveillance from reading your thoughts.  Therefore, the FBI can't find you.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Living in a cave and only coming out at night would be one way.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

That should be obvious. You craft yourself a hat out of tinfoil. Be sure to pull out any metal fillings, crowns or bridges you might have in your mouth. ;-)

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Don't go outside .

• 3 months ago

The best way is to not get on their radar in the first place. Now that I notice it's you, you are most likely to be there already. Sucks to be you. LMAO

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.