How do you escape satellite surveillance from FBI?

Use an umbrella. You can line it with tin foil if you want to be extra secure.

Ha ha you keep bringing up basement over and over since Philly like my dead grandma's landlord was murdered in a basement. The problem with this is how I'm the whitest, know the least, never met him, doing the worst, don't remember being told that so I couldn't ever even actually testify without being forced to lie which would fall apart since I wasn't actually told a story that would ever stand up during cross exam 

That is EASY. The FBI doesn't have satellites. The NSA, and several other countries on the other hand have satellites capable of reading your license plate from space.

Put on a tin foil hat, and hide in the basement. 

I have been told that lining your baseball cap with aluminum foil prevents all means of surveillance from reading your thoughts.  Therefore, the FBI can't find you.

• ?

Living in a cave and only coming out at night would be one way.

• ?

That should be obvious. You craft yourself a hat out of tinfoil. Be sure to pull out any metal fillings, crowns or bridges you might have in your mouth. ;-)

• Kenny

Don't go outside .

The best way is to not get on their radar in the first place. Now that I notice it's you, you are most likely to be there already. Sucks to be you. LMAO