What’s your take on the 2020 politics ?

The Trump Administration is the biggest dumpster fire in American history.  And he is making Richard Nixon look "normal".

I am Thrilled with the outcome of the Resist Movement aimed at controlling Donald Trump's corruption and criminal activities.  This includes the Big Blue Wave that took over the House of Representatives in 2016.  This includes the fact that Twitter and Facebook have taken serious steps to control Trump's lies, propaganda, domestic terrorism, foreign influence and manipulation of the facts.

I'm thrilled that so many, many people have decided to stand up and call Trump's lies for the Bullschit it is.  So much of his criminal past has come to the public's attention.  And scandal after scandal has followed him.

When the American People stand up, I applaud it.

If Obama was president in an election year, left-wing media would not be fear mongering over the viurs. Also democrat governors would not be pushing to keep Americans from working.

Its real and its here.