Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Does he want a threesome with me?

Me- great news! I got the management  promotion!

Him- damn.a menager

Me- lol fancy spelling

Him-  Now maybe you’ll get a ménage a Trois

Me- lol nah not fit the bill 

Him- Damn. Goodbye to all my hopes and dreams. 

Me- You wouldn’t wanna watch. They’re not very attractive. 

Him- I’ll glance then look away 

I’m so lost. What is he implying? 

Don’t say ask him because I did and all he said was lol. What about his hopes n dreams?!?

He just wants sex. Maybe for you to pretend your not better than him at some things. As far as what happens in the bedroom, you need to do what is best for you and what makes you happy and pleases God. I am leaving you at that. 

He's being sarcastic.. However there's always some truth to such.

I don’t  think so

If you notice, it is he who starts the "double meanings" is in this dialogue. You made a statement to begin the conversation.... "Great News!  I got the management promotion!"  His reply was, "damn a menager."  It was misspelled, so I am guessing this is a dialogue through text messages. Then it is he who brings up the "menage a Trois."  You decline, and he says a good bye to you then. But it is you who keeps the conversation going, by saying, "You wouldn't want to watch.  They're not really attractive."  He backs out a second time by saying, "I'll glance then look away."  Basically you are both teasing one another, and neither would go through with it.  Time to  drop the whole conversation as it is *cute* as it is.  It might get all tangled up in blue if you continue. 

i would hope not

you need to ask him this question

I would think if I had a threesome with a woman that was my girlfriend she would want to cheat later as opposed to her just having sex with a woman and filming it or something like Felicia or Charlie used to do. I think the only man that could get away with the other is either like a Dictator with a harem or like a man with a woman that was almost so completely lesbian but needed to stay with the dude for some reason. Normal girls that like you get jealous when you touch other girls even if they made out or had sex with a girl before they'll still get angry.