Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Does the trump administration have a chief official White House photographer ..just asking cuz it doesn't seem so?

Does Trump have something to hide?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No, because Trump will only allow his hair to be photograph from certain angles.

Attachment image
    Source(s): This photograph was taken by Fox News
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah they did but he had to quit after seeing Michelle's Obama's BBC

Source(s): I asked the guy who used to be the photographer he is terribly traumatized
  • 1 month ago

EVERY PRESIDENT for the LAST 100 years has had OFFICIAL White House photographers.. The first one was actually Hired and APPOINTED by a DEMOCRIT.. YOU really need to CHECK HISTORICAL FACTS before POSTING MORE LEFT SIDE LIES AND FAKE NEWS.

• 1 month ago

You know, I should wonder about that, because the pictures don't come out very good. I have to agree, he's hiding a lot. He probably sits around and sleeps in the meetings or screams at everyone and he doesn't want pictures of that.  😯

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Gorgia
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No he does not the press association does that. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes they do. Here is an example of what Trump makes him do all day.  Infomercials. 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You must've seen "As I See It"? It was so refreshing to see Reagan and Obama, especially the candid shots. It was so fun to remember when presidents were presidential. 

• 1 month ago

there are enough pictures of trump out there for people to throw darts at we dont need any more

• 1 month ago

Well yes and no.  They have one but they cannot declare it official because he is a photographer for the Russian state Media propaganda operations.  As you know now, on several occasions when American photographers and media were banned from being around certain events it was the Russia government media photographer who received special exclusive access.....

• donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The press does a lot of that. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.