Have you ever had to buy all new pants because of weight gain ?

• WOOWHO

yes and also the reverse   weight loss  ......body weight can vary  depending on  nutrition  access  various  disease    exercise  environment  culture and social pressures

Unfortunately I have.

Surprisingly 'no' and I have had some big food binges and meals but I can still get most things on even if it looks foolish.  Never because of weight gain have I had to buy new pants but... I don't like buying clothes very often so I can usually find something to wear, I have always preferred gym shorts and sweatpants anyways but the difference between a size 34 and a size 40 isn't as much circumferentially as it sound, it's like a 1/2 " wider all around, if that.       

• adam

weight gain? Nope. size gain yes. I lift weights and use steroids and HGH. So YA NOOOOO. GAINZZZZZ!!!!

• Mark

Yes.  Luckily I saved my old trousers, though.  I ended up needing them, and even then, I have to REALLY cinch my belt, as if I don't, my pants fall down.

Have I ever! When I completed basic training in 1959 I had a 36" waist and saw it gradually grow until I reached 65 when it topped out at 46. Now. as a older senior citizen, the damned thing is shrinking again.

Yep, I'm getting fatter all the time. I went from having six pack abs to drinking six packs and eating like a pig. Most of the time I wear sweatpants. It's great! 

• kelvin

nope.....................

Yes, its one of the downsides of gaining weight.

• Andy C

Yes, and after permanently losing my excess fat via dietary changes,  not surgery.