OCDSportsGuy asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Do the Tampa Bay Rays stand any chance against the L.A. Dodgers? How games do you see the 2020 World Series reaching?

I'm hoping that the Rays can upset the Dodgers, but my gut feeling tells me this year is finally the Dodgers year, their 3rd trip to the World Series in the last 4 years, i have a strong feeling the outcome, result, is gonna be different for the Dodgers this time.

What do you think? 

Three questions in one. You know you're not supposed to do this here.

Rays are a better team than the Dodgers.

Actually, I think it's the Ray's turn to win the Series. I hate the Dodger's because of the Mookie Betts thing. I, as a Sox fan, still don't understand why they let Mookie Betts go to another team. The man was MVP and played a huge role in winning a championship. Every team in the league would have given their first born for a player of Mookie Betts' pedigree. If what I hear is true, and the Red Sox sent him packing, then something was going on that we don't know about.

So, I'm pulling for the Ray's. If it can't be the Sox, then let it be another AL East team to win it all.

I can't believe the Sox let Betts go. Does ANYBODY know why?

Yes, the Rays do stand a chance.

Of course they do.  They have an incredibly deep pitching staff that's capable of stopping the Dodgers bats.  Their biggest issue is keeping Cash from overmanaging the staff,  He can't make the same bonehead moves Boone made with the Yankee staff and expect to win.

• Kyle

i don't mind seeing either team win.  but on paper, the dodgers are the better team.  especially if Kershaw can figure out his post season issues.

i say Dodgers in 5.  too bad the rams aren't doing well.  maybe we'll have two LA teams win this year.  if not could have been three.  

No,  I knew that it was Dodgers all the way