Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 month ago

In UK when a fraudster takes money from a UK bank account why does noone ever investigate the bank deals into which the money is paid to ?

find out who the scammer is

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you are clever like Ghislane Maxwell's daddy was, you can put all the money into bank accounts in Liechtenstein where they will not tell anybody what you did.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because the money is quickly moved through short-lived bogus bank accounts to hide its final destination.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ha ha ha because the banks are in with it their security is to save them only . This is the most highly sophistcated crooked system in history , the banks can borrow money at 0.01% and what do you get to borrow the country is 2 trillion pounds in debt . In 1980s i was paying 15% interest on my mortgage that today would blow this wonderful economics to Pluto its fiddled ,London is the most used city for money laundering by the world its a farce , and no one is clever enough to realise what is going on covid is opening eyes 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When this happened to me, the bogus bank account the money was paid into was closed and the money withdrawn by the time the fraud was discovered. If someone can use your identity to take out a hefty loan, they can easily set up a receiving account complete with a direct debit mandate etc, take the money and leave you to clear up the mess.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.