Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

Do you approve of this wedding look? ?

Okay I think I’ve found my inspiration!

• Jerry

When the bride wears a strapless gown, I find myself distracted with apprehension that her bodice will become disengaged from her bosom. 

Other than "strapless," "low back," "bit of veil," and hair/make up, what is it we're supposed to be noticing? Trees in the background? 

Millions of brides look this way. Since that look is still being sold, sure it is still the most popular design in a dress and hair style.

All that matters is that you love it.

Just be sure you have no tan lines because that ruins the look.

• Trish

Fair enough.  

IMHO strapless dresses are a bit much for a formal wedding unless it's at night, not in a religious building and has more of a high end cocktail party feel. But one assumes that if you wore this dress you'd have it properly tailored so it doesn't gap in the back and you'd hopefully go with a better makeup artist than worked on the model in that pic. I do like the multicolored bouquet that isn't afraid to mix Spring and Autumn tones together though. Too much matchy matchy for everything at a wedding can become tedious.

I would pull up more of my hair, leave pretty blonde strands and bring veil higher.  Veil looks like it is hanging on for dear life.

What look?

Modern stock photo twit?

What "look"? I don't care for strapless dresses, bleach-blonde hair, black eyeliner, or fake tan, but it's your wedding, not mine. 

what look? makeup??

all i can see is barely any dress, a veil, tiny bit of flowers......

• drip

Not sure what I am suppose to be seeing, 

It is one of a million strapless dresses with a veil. 

What “look” are you talking about. 

What are we supposed to be noticing?   She could be wearing a bath towel and a veil for all we know.