Okay I think I’ve found my inspiration!

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

When the bride wears a strapless gown, I find myself distracted with apprehension that her bodice will become disengaged from her bosom. 

Other than "strapless," "low back," "bit of veil," and hair/make up, what is it we're supposed to be noticing? Trees in the background? 

• 4 weeks ago

Millions of brides look this way. Since that look is still being sold, sure it is still the most popular design in a dress and hair style.

All that matters is that you love it.

Just be sure you have no tan lines because that ruins the look.

• Trish
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Fair enough.  

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

IMHO strapless dresses are a bit much for a formal wedding unless it's at night, not in a religious building and has more of a high end cocktail party feel. But one assumes that if you wore this dress you'd have it properly tailored so it doesn't gap in the back and you'd hopefully go with a better makeup artist than worked on the model in that pic. I do like the multicolored bouquet that isn't afraid to mix Spring and Autumn tones together though. Too much matchy matchy for everything at a wedding can become tedious.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I would pull up more of my hair, leave pretty blonde strands and bring veil higher.  Veil looks like it is hanging on for dear life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What look?

Modern stock photo twit?

• 2 months ago

What "look"? I don't care for strapless dresses, bleach-blonde hair, black eyeliner, or fake tan, but it's your wedding, not mine. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

what look? makeup??

all i can see is barely any dress, a veil, tiny bit of flowers......

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not sure what I am suppose to be seeing, 

It is one of a million strapless dresses with a veil. 

What “look” are you talking about. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What are we supposed to be noticing?   She could be wearing a bath towel and a veil for all we know.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.