Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

People above 30 and 40.. do you still watch movies and play video games?

I am 32 and only took up watching movies again since my childhood. I had been playing video games since my early 20s.

• Nicole

im 34 i still watch movies and sometimes play video games 

I love movies, I on occasion play video games.

Of course, what kind of silly question is that?

• Rick

have never in my long life played a 'video game' ....................

What do you think that once you turn 30 you are to old to live ? Questions like yours are foolish and offensive and should not be asked in the first place.

No once you turn 30 you are officially old you will turn into a different creature and you cant do anything just sit in the rocking chair and stare at the wall.

• Duck

I'm 47 and play Minecraft, Minecraft Dungeons, Fortnite, and Skyrim primarily with random games thrown in here and there.

Now I`m 44 and often watch films only not in the cinema, but at home on the couch. Also like to play at https://mr.bet/at and think that games make our life more interesting. I believe that after 40 life goes on and you shouldn't forget about it.

• ?

Yes, I do. My husband plays video games. We both still stream, watch DVD's, etc.