Survey: Do you own a Bible?

• Uri

No to be honest I don't think I own a Bible.

Yes, as a reminder on how immoral that book really is.

Yes, my pastor gave it to me when I was broke and a new Christian. Still have it 

Yes, was a gift.. 

Yes - though more than one! I work from four English translations and have two Greek interlinears of the New Testament (koine Greek one column, literal English underneath, and translation in English in the other column. Then you can really sort out the meaning of words and whether any translation is deviating from the original Greek.) I've lost count of the number of times I've read through the entire Bible. Currently I'm re-reading it using Robert Young's Literal Translation.

I don't own a bible currently, no.

no, but we got many in the house 

• Nicole

yes i do..............

Yes, I have 5, in fact, which I suppose is s bit odd considering that I don't believe any of them.

Why do I have two thumbs down? Do people think I am lying about having the Bibles, or do they think I am wrong to think it odd?

• ?

I do. It's a family tradition on my husband's side, that the bride marrying in gets their own little white bible from his paternal grandmother. He also has his maternal grandfather's freemason bible.