Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

if Trump loses, will all of his Trump fans riot? or is that beneath them to do that? why?

what if Trump wins, will the Democrat supporters , BLM and Antifa riot even harder than they did this past Summer?

There are going to be riots regardless of who wins.

.

The rioters have fallen for the free stuff and no consequence violence. They aren't going to stop now.

• Archer

Actually Biden hasn't even started and they are rioting already. I think I would be much more worried about the Democrats and theirs who still haven't handled Hillary's loss and how they will react when history repeats itself!

I anticipate riots no matter how the election winds up. 

Let me tell you what Trump supporters will not do.

We won't hold cry ins or need safe spaces.

We won't need crayons and therapy dogs.

We won't don pussy hats and have "not my President" protests.

And we won't have hissy fits like Clinton supporters did, like this:

https://youtu.be/0DCk_Meuw0A

Youtube thumbnail

• Daddio

Rioting is a leftist thing

Righties don't riot in the streets (though they did in 2000 in Florida.  They bussed people in from other states to march around in the streets!)  To pull off REAL demonstrations you need thousands of people and the Republicans can't hire that many.

More likely right wing media will convince Trumpies that they were robbed.  And there might be a few terror attacks or bombings.  And the GOP will fight every little thing Biden tries to do, as they did with Obama and Clinton, and our govt. will grow more paralyzed and ineffective.

• Kenny

Thus Spake Zarathustra