• 2 weeks ago

bad influence from others 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Obviously peer pressure &/or bad parenting is to blame zx

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 1 month ago

They have problems with their lives or they have family issues growing up with no dad.

• 1 month ago

No one i. Their right mind would begin smoking cigs in this day and age because it is well documented on how  bad smoking is to your health.

Many Teens are quite ignorant and rebellious while they think they are invincible. This mind-set clouds their judgement which interferes with the logical thinking process that toxic smoke is, indeed causing cancer along with lung and heart diseases.

Howsoever, although teens do not look cool while they smoke, they have mistakenly convinced themselves otherwise.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would say so they look a bit like a rebel who is not ruled by adults.  It is there way of trying to look as so they are adult and independent but in reality all they are doing is showing their immaturity.

• 1 month ago

To look cool or they just have a habit of inhaling smoke , I smoked vapes and I stopped one day and I didn’t feel needy or nothing I just had a habit of grabbing the vape and inhaling. 

• mikey
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Why does anyone smoke!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

cause theyre addicted to it and dont care if they get cancer from it

• GA41
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

To mimic being older and more mature and as a result of peer pressure.  A teen wants to be accepted by their peers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because they are insecure and trying to look cool. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.