How come people think that your a nutcase when you have aspergers syndrome ?

So I have aspergers and I seriously don't get why people think that I'm a nutcase cause of these reasons. For some reason people think that just cause you have a dirty rap sheet means that you can't vote republican. Also too, I don't have to be a democrat for supporting black lives matter and defunding the police. I'm a republican cause of some of my views. I've always been a republican since I was a kid and my family has always voted red. One reason why I'm voting republican is cause people like on here are too lazy to get a job and they live off of my tax dollars and buy expensive computers. Most people on here have MacBook pros and they all bought it with my tax dollars and they do nothing but sit on their MacBooks all day and go online and cause trouble and try to frame people. Y'all have done it to other former users on here from what I've been told and I'm disgusted by it. People also keep on telling me that my life is over just cause I have a record. My friend brings up my charges every time. He always say stuff like "You can only work at mcdonalds or taco bell if your a felon and that's pathetic, anyone who works at micky d's is a lowlife". He also said that I can't sponsor a spouse if I have a record. That ain't true and felons can still sponsor and marry their spouses, don't argue with me over that I've done my research. My friend says I'm a nutcase. Why am I considered nuts ? Why can't I voted red and still support blm or dtp ? People here are nuts

My WHAT is a nutcase?

It’s not nutty but treating you abuse as aspergers

• Lili

I don't think this has anything at all to do with your Asperger's but rather your inconsistent views -- or what some people consider to be your inconsistent views.

Learn to write a real question, not a long rant, which is against the site rules.

By the way, plenty of people are conservative on some issues and more liberal on others. There is nothing wrong with that. The problem is that it can be hard to choose political candidates to vote for, because most of them tend to present themselves as pretty consistently liberal or conservative.

Why do you care what your neighbors think? 

No. Please don't consider this a disease. You can go for a regular check-up to see if you are diagnosed. 

"One reason why I'm voting republican is cause people like on here are too lazy to get a job"

Weren't you unemployed up until like minutes ago?

" and they live off of my tax dollars and buy expensive computers."

"Your tax dollars"? You (alledgedly) work a McDonalds part time. You aren't paying income tax and are almost certainly getting tax return on top of not paying any income tax. "Your tax dollars"....

" Most people on here have MacBook pros and they all bought it with my tax dollars"

Nope, I don't own any apple products, but I do own a very decent gaming rig.

" Y'all have done it to other former users on here from what I've been told and I'm disgusted by it. "

Name some people

""You can only work at mcdonalds or taco bell if your a felon and that's pathetic, anyone who works at micky d's is a lowlife"."

I wouldn't go that far, it depends on the circumstance. A high school did working at a fast food place isn't unusual at all. But if you're in your 30's or 40's and highest level of employment you've ever been able to obtain is a fry cook, then yeah, that's kinda sad in most cases. And yes felons tend to have more limited employment options, something to consider before making bad personal choices.

" He also said that I can't sponsor a spouse if I have a record. That ain't true and felons can still sponsor and marry their spouses, don't argue with me over that I've done my research."

Depends on what your offenses were. You don't have the final say regardless, the government can deny sponsorship if they think you're a danger to your alleged soon-to-be-spouse.

" My friend says I'm a nutcase"

They aren't wrong, but then again, I think that it's a stretch to believe that you have friends to begin with.

"Why can't I voted red and still support blm or dtp"

You can vote for whatever candidate you choose.

• Ann

Pretender of Jacob/Kenneth/David/Person of the Day--the real Jacob has never mentioned Asperger's before.  It's always been autism and bipolar disorder.  He also mentions his friends by name, which you aren't doing.  He doesn't have any political leanings, but rants about incidents in his limited world of things he plans to do to others.  Quit trying to stir up trouble and go away.  The real Jacob is under house arrest and is probably unable to access his computer at present.  Your grammar and syntax aren't the same as his, either.  You're not a very credible fake.

most people with aspergers/level 1 autism don't act like KV.  My cousin is married with adopted kids, works for a major national company and has patents in his name.

a young man I know just started college....living in the dorm on his own....6 hours from his parents.

KV doesn't say 'y'all'

btw, my computer is a refurb windows 8 laptop.

• Irmposter, another stupid error on your part. Remember Kenneth has been posting for a decade. He has never been a Trump supporter.

maybe cause they dont understand it