Most of the 99 percent of people and low income, people on fixed incomes make less than 50,000 K so how does anyone have 3 or 2 times rent ?

I am asking this knowing I'm gonna get so live in bad area, get  a better job, make more money i already know all the game players gonna call me a troll I'm okay with it cause standing toe too toe fighting  for right is my right. 

2 or 3 times for most people is not possible even a person making $43,000 a year is still poor by Government standards so any hay sayers just open your freaking mind too new ideas okay  

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Try improving your English skills before trying for a better job.

• 1 month ago

You are vastly incorrect in most of your rant. No most people are not on fixed income. At least not in any of the low income properties I managed. Yes some were but FAR from 99%.   43k/ yr is far more than 3x the rent in most low income properties. You are not paying market rate in those properties so the annual income requirment would also be much lower. 

• 1 month ago

50k is 3 times rent for many places. If you have 2 incomes (couple or just 2 roomates) or more then you easily can afford the rent many places.

• 1 month ago

Well, in most places, rent is under $1000 a month, so under $12,000 a year, so 2 or 3 times rent would be just $24.000 or $36,000.  In the very few places where $50,000 is less than 2 or 3 times rent, there's usually more than one person living together, and the total of their incomes (what one person makes plus what another makes) is enough.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5285-E-The-Tole...

$1225 to be about 2 blocks from the Bay

and 5 blocks from the Pacific Ocean

and 2 blocks from a very walkable street with restaurants, bars, and indie stores.

$44000 in income is all that's needed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.