Most of the 99 percent of people and low income, people on fixed incomes make less than 50,000 K so how does anyone have 3 or 2 times rent ?

I am asking this knowing I'm gonna get so live in bad area, get  a better job, make more money i already know all the game players gonna call me a troll I'm okay with it cause standing toe too toe fighting  for right is my right. 

2 or 3 times for most people is not possible even a person making $43,000 a year is still poor by Government standards so any hay sayers just open your freaking mind too new ideas okay  

Try improving your English skills before trying for a better job.

You are vastly incorrect in most of your rant. No most people are not on fixed income. At least not in any of the low income properties I managed. Yes some were but FAR from 99%.   43k/ yr is far more than 3x the rent in most low income properties. You are not paying market rate in those properties so the annual income requirment would also be much lower. 

50k is 3 times rent for many places. If you have 2 incomes (couple or just 2 roomates) or more then you easily can afford the rent many places.

Well, in most places, rent is under $1000 a month, so under $12,000 a year, so 2 or 3 times rent would be just $24.000 or $36,000.  In the very few places where $50,000 is less than 2 or 3 times rent, there's usually more than one person living together, and the total of their incomes (what one person makes plus what another makes) is enough.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5285-E-The-Tole...

$1225 to be about 2 blocks from the Bay

and 5 blocks from the Pacific Ocean

and 2 blocks from a very walkable street with restaurants, bars, and indie stores.

$44000 in income is all that's needed.