Is this sentence correct ? It has been three days since I have been waiting here .?

No.

What you mean is that it has been three days since you started waiting.

The standard ways to say tthis are:

I have been waiting here since Wednesday. [Wednesday = a fixed point in time; the point at which you started waiting]

I have been waiting here for three days. [for 3 days = a period of time; the length of time that you have been waiting]

As you see, we use "since" with a fixed point in time, and "for" with a period of time.

She has lived in Paris since 1999.

She has lived in Paris for 21 years.

been waiting here 3 days

No, since is almost always used from a very specific time point in the past.  I have been here since Sunday, so I have been waiting here FOR three days.

SInce, when used in a time sense, refers to everything in time after a specific event or marker.  It does not employ a quantiative duration as part of the phrase.  since three days is not correct.  since three days ago, however, would be correct.  The time period started three days ago.

No.  Correct:  I have been waiting here for three days.

If the past point of time from which we reckon is indicated by an adverb clause of time introduced by SINCE, then the verb of this clause must be in the simple past tense.

I have not seen him since we LEFT school. (not have left or something)

Your sentence appears wrong.

I've been three days since I waited here.

It is technically close to correct, but it feels strange. I feel that almost all native speakers would not use that construction.

The form most likely to be used by native speakers is: "I have been waiting here for three days."

No, you can't use 'since' with "I have been waiting here", because that phrase describes something that is extended in time, and 'since' requires something that denotes a specific point in time.  It would be like saying "since three days".  So you could say "It has been three days since I started waiting here".  Or "I have been waiting here for three days".

no,"it has been three days since i have been waiting" is probably enough