No they do not exist. 

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Nope, they don't. Don't cry. emo kid. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course not.

Byy the way, do you wanna hang out sometime??? like can you invite me to your house? we can have dinner (don't cook garlic... i'm like allergic) hey i'm sorry if look pale i don't go in the sun much, also i didn't get a lot of sleep in fact i didn't sleep hey are you going to invite me in your house??i vant to suck your bloodWhat i didn';t say anything why wont you oinvite me over to your house plz

• 1 month ago

No, vampires are fictional.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes. There are people out there who identify as vampires because they have sharp teeth, never go out in the sun, they drink blood and they’re goth. 

• 1 month ago

In real life, they do noy

• 1 month ago

Yes they do.

Only today they are called lawyers and politicians.

• 1 month ago

There are vampire-like myths in every culture around the world.  It's likely this arose from a few different things like a skin disorder that made certain people very pale, or the fact that medical science tended not to be very good at identifying the different between a person in a coma or deep unconscious state vs someone dead...so live burials (and therefore someone rising from the grave) were a thing that sometimes happened.

In the western tradition the blood-sucking was a metaphor for sex.  Bram Stoker couldn't write about sex in Victorian England, it would have been scandalous, so the sucking of blood was a stand-in.

But they're all just stories.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course vampires don't exist - except a species of small bat.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Vamps no but there is a blood sucking bat that goes after animals an humans at night. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.