Considering USA was born in order to AVOID PAYING TAXES to the BRITAIN EMPIRE could be something more AMERICAN than CHEATING IN TAX PAYMENT?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

“No taxation without representation”, is not the same as no taxes.

• The Founding Fathers were British Aristocrats who came up with a good scheme to avoid paying tax on their rather profitable plantations.  Many Americans died, but none of them were the Founding Fathers.  There is plenty of precedent for American Presidents to dodge their taxes and get people to die for them.

• 1 month ago

Oh, you mean the Biden Crime family? They must owe so much dirty money to the government. I've heard it was in the 10s of millions. I'm sure the Biden crime family didn't claim the criminal income to the IRS. I wonder how much it actually is?

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

The country can't operate without the funds from taxes so tax cheating in the US sounds like something hostile foreign governments would encourage.

It's interesting that Donald Trump paid large amounts in taxes to China but managed to avoid paying any US federal income taxes.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The USA was born to avoid taxation without representation, but the people who cheat the most on their taxes are also the most represented in our government.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Thanks for showing how little you paid attention in both history and social studies.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

well you cant cheat or you risk the IRS confiscating all your stuff and freezing all your capital ... but everybody ive ever known makes sure they take advantage of every loophole and credit they can when doing taxes .. nobody is donating their money to be patriotic, thats a libtard myth ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.