could i have problems getting pregnant?

Infertility problems run in my family and I tend to skip my periods a lot. Will it be hard for me to get pregnant in the future?

This has been going on for a very long time (Since I was 15) and I mentioned it to my doctor, and they were no help at all.

Only your doctor or OB/GYN could tell you, after tests etc.

Maybe - maybe not.  You won't know until you have tried and see what happens.

I skipped periods.   I could have anything from 45 to 90 days from one period to the next period.  I couldn't predict how many days would happen between each period and the number was always extremely different.

My sister had one child without fertility assistance - but then wanted a second child and never had one - even using fertility programs - she never had another successful pregnancy.

Personally - even with my irregular cycles - I had two children without using any fertility assistance at all.  My husband and I just stopped using birth control and had sex often.  Both of my children were planned and both happened in a reasonable time frame after we stopped using birth control.