Is Yahoo answers closing at the end of the year?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I'm afraid you're wrong. That would be Yahoo Groups is what Verizon is shutting down in December. If they want to shut down Answers, then they'll let us know ahead of time.

• 1 month ago

I don't think they will do this.

• 1 month ago

i would like to know a site that does let us make comments like yahoo use to

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hopefully..it's a real dump

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Unknown........

• If they don't bring back comments they'll become a Liberal echo chamber and may as well close up altogether.

• 1 month ago

They have been known to close some of their other products, but for some reason they keep Yahoo Answers open.

I don't know. Maybe they genuinely enjoy watching all the crap that goes on here.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No Yahoo is not closing at the End of the Year dont Believe in any Rumors that you may have Heard people start them all the time and all have come and Gone and its still here 

Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, not as far as anyone knows. Yahoo GROUPS is. You failed to share any info on what would even cause the question to come up. If it were closing at the end of the year, this subcategory would be awash with questions/complaints/celebratory posts about it. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, it is not.   This is a fault rumor Carol been writing here for years.   Don't believe anything she says.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.