Is this going to be the worst La Liga season ever?

Two giant European powerhouses look terrible this season. Atletico Madrid look dull, Sevilla is inconsistent, and the rest of the league looks bad.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

In terms of quality, yes i agree with you. In terms of competitiveness, i think it could be the most entertaining in years

• 1 month ago

I think it is better for a change in La Liga. We seen Barcelona and Real Madrid dominate

• 1 month ago

Sevilla are the best team in Spain right now.

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The other two already said it the top teams look bad but that'll open the league up. Barca, RM, Sevilla and AM all have a good chance but Villareal and Sociedad who occupy the top 2 could be dark horses. Villareal had a good transfer window and Emery is a decent coach, Sociedad have built a good team and managed to sign David Silva

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, the opposite actually it's the most competitive and interesting it's been for ages. RM and Barca are a disaster I'm sure neither of them will win it. Unless Madrid sack Zidane or something, he really is a fraud. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.