Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

Am I lucky with a job I like and a rental property that I let out?

I work a job I like. It’s not a high paying job but beats working at other places such as factory etc. I own a rental property that gives us an income each month. It’s not money we work for and have an asset can and provide a home for a family. 

We also own our home. We may move though so could be getting a mortgage for a new home. But am I lucky? 

Am not here to brag, as I have made plenty of mistakes in the past and has not been easy.

I work less than full time. Again, I have made plenty of mistakes and I am still learning. 

No, you are, sadly, not lucky.  At the end of the day you are still you, and that's sad.

Posting here was one of your mistakes, Bucky.  People are suffering because of Covid.  People are worried about how they are going to feed their children.

I have no idea what "It's not money we work for and have an asset can and provide a home for family" means.  It's certainly not in English.

Good for you - the next time my neighbor asks for a ride to the food bank I'll be sure to tell her how well you are doing in life.

Please I ain’t here to say anything. I have been through tough times, hardships, made mistakes, and that. So all I want is an opinion or an answer. Not say am I here to brag which I am not. If I explain, a lot of what I have is from a hard working spouse, and from parents. So I am not bragging, I am male and I am not putting myself as anything special...I posted question above.

Also I am not young, I ain’t 30s let’s Say i am way over 35. Also I have been thinking bout the past a lot. You could say I have been or am a bit depressed. It’s horrible to feel depressed. So that’s why I ask this question...

• Mark

"i'm not here to brag ..."

Do you have a question?