Explain to me why you think the Government or Society have a “right” try to stop me from killing myself, with out Religious BS arguments?

Look- if you are one of those snots who reports questions about suicide then move on. If your going to lecture me about subjective reasons why you think suicide is wrong dont answer.

I want to make it quite clear that i support suicide on demand as a right for ANY human to include those suffering from depression or other mental disorders. Why? Because i suffer from chronic clinical depression and i HATE the thought that some self righteous, holier than thou sleaze-ball could interrupt my suicide attempt and leave me brain damaged, an then the ****** who stops me will think they did me a favor by “saving” my life and turning me into a vegetable. The ONLY thing keeping me from killing myself now is the fear of failure. This fear is valid because society takes an ARROGANT, selfish attitude about trying to FORCE people to stay alive, as if society has any right to tell some one they can or cant die by their own hand.

The say suicide is selfish— that is total BS. Trying to prevent suicide is what is selfish. The scumbag family trying to FORCE a person who is miserable, either mentally or physically to stay alive because “ they would feel sad if you died” is the EPITOME of selfishness

HOW DARE SOCiETY OR THE GOVERNMENT or any Doctor have the NERVE to feel qualified to pass judgement on if my reason for suicide is valid or not and then to ruin my life by forcibly imprisoning me to prevent me from ending my life as i see fit. If i do not physically harm anyone in my suicide then what right does anyone have to condemn or try to stop it?

Individuals have a supreme and sovereign authority over their own life so long as my rights do not physically harm an other then they should not be limited and that included the right for me to end my life when and for what ever reason i see fit. 

So my question again- what is the philosophical/political argument for why most societies feel they have a right to FORCE some one to live in misery? Depression is not Insanity- depression doesn't go away and nothing would change my mid on suicide, so why make it hard for me to do? 

Im 32 and have never dated, im fat and ugly but want to date hot women. I do want a relationship not sex, but i will never be able to settle for a fat and ugly girl which is all i can get; i cant fathom how any level of “inner beauty” can make up for no physical attraction.

I have been on bumble for a month with premium and spotlights and had zero likes. So i truly am the ugly POS i know i am. There fore since settling for an ugly girl is agony for me and not an option, 

... then suicide is the only option for me. Id rather burn to death slowly than live a life of permanent loneliness. And settling for ugly, like me is more painful than being burned alive. I— NOT ANYONE Else including doctors get to determine what makes me feel better and ending my existance is what will make me better

You really depress things on here does that make you happy or something

• Ian

Suicide is one of the five things that a person can do in this that actually harms the soul.  Seriously; you'll regret it if you do.

SOURCE:  Over twenty years researching what comes after this life.  

• ?

I don't. As long as you do it in a way that doesn't inconvenience anyone else, carry on.