Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 month ago

What do you like most about being black? (and if your not black what do you like about black people in general)?

For me its eating all the 'racist stereotype food' associated with black people. Like Chicken, Watermelon, Corn Bread, Grits, etcetera. 

But im like "i dont care man this stuff is good! Mmm"

I cant believe how racist yahoo answers is. No white person here has said anything positive about black people yet

They're not white that the best part about them.

• Willie

Most black people are nice, but once they get together in a hostile crowd they can get mean and not care about their neighbors.

Well being black is the same thing as being white but darker. Your skin colour doesn't define anything about the person you are.

I'm white but my girlfriend is black, and honestly, the best thing about her is the fact that she has challenged every negative stereotype regarding being black. "Black people don't do well in school" - she has graduated high school with a 3.6 and went to college. "Black people are lazy" - she is a full time student, an athlete and has a job; that girl works harder than anyone else I know. Black people are rude" - honestly, she is the sweetest and kindest woman I know, and she always goes out of her way to help someone else if she can. 

I also love her accent, the songs she listens to (and makes me listen to!), and definitely the food. I also love that fact that she helps me challenge the "white people only date white people" stereotype

I like their large wieners 

I like to yell at restaurant stuff accusing them of being slow.

• Ramiro

They provide a lot of good entertainment like music, dancing, sports, etcetera.