Ever face moments with your coworker or boss being rude to you or customers ? Ever experienced problems with coworkers ?

• One co worker was a total b=tch to me all the time. She gave me attitude and like to pick on me. I was nothing but nice to her, which she probably took as being weak. I reported her every time these things happened and she got fired. 

Customers.. One time I had clothing thrown at me because, I wasn't able to return it. The customer removed all the tags before returning the clothing, the tags have to be on the items to return it. She threw a fit and the clothing at me, while a manager just stood there doing nothing.

• Will

Hell yeah. I am very confrontational, so I always confronted my boss and my recently fired coworker. My previous boss was a spineless pansy who didn't have the balls to fire me. My recently fired coworker was an insubordinate sloth who would ignore our boss's orders. If it's taking you 30 minutes to take a crap and to do so three times a day, you need to see a doctor.